le village gaulois Index du Forum

le village gaulois
Forum de l'alliance LE VILLAGE GAULOIS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Convert User Account To Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le village gaulois Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> DIPLOMATIE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gallaphili

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Convert User Account To Page Répondre en citant

Facebook Convert User Account To Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

But at least you wont get your profile deleted, right?951SHARESFacebookTwitterBufferLinkedinFiled Under: Facebook Page Tutorials Tagged With: Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Facebook Page Creation Featured, Facebook Page Creation Infographics FeaturedDid you find this blog post helpful? Subscribe so that you never miss another post! Just complete this form& About Jon LoomerJon Loomer is a digital marketing consultant with a unique perspective on social media. Of course, I havent done one of these for a while now&Also, if you download your profile content before-hand (as you have outlined) you can then upload photos to your converted page once thats done.The only thing the people have to worry about is losing all those likes. Does anybody have a solution? Jade Dowling Im having this problem and its driving me crazy! If anyone finds a solution please let me know and I will do the same for you Smile FBlearner Ive been searching and searching for a clear explanation of the difference between Profiles and Pages. I do not have another one , and Im not in possibility to use one at the moment? What should I do? Does this mean the converson has started? Kimera I want to convert my personal to a fan page because ive reached the 5,000 limit of friends you can have& but i have 945 friend requests& when i convert, will my pending friend requests become likes or be lost? Greg Insco Im in the same boat, would love an answer before convert ahhhh Jo T Just wanted to let anyone know that I merged my personal page to a business page today Feb 2, 2013&had to wait 1 day after getting the error message about using the computer accessed by Facebook earlier. You can bet Facebook is going to do something about this, and soon.So heres what you need to do:Download your profile information;Appoint a new admin to any groups or Pages you manage;Change your profile name and address, if necessary;Convert your personal Facebook Profile to a business Page; andMerge your new Facebook business Page with any existing Page, if you have one.How do you do all of this? Im glad you asked&1. Thanks for the information, but what if I have a personal Facebook profile (about me Eric) as well as a Business Page, and now Im ready to get off the vortex of personal usage and have only the Business Page? Jon Loomer Eric It really depends on how youve been using that personal profile. 403 Forbidden.. I am also fairly certain (and I will check for anyone I missed) that everyone that has friended the profile, has also liked the company page. I have a personal profile and a personally branding business page, and I can think of many who do. You can upload same images there. Do you know any workarounds. Will you help me untangle this mess please.Nigel Lott Anju Malhiya please tell me convert my id into page Anju Malhiya hello tell me Anju Malhiya any one talk to me Caroline Hi Jon, I have a personal page and I also have a company page I am managing. Ive already contacted facebook regarding my profile. Its hard I know it is. When I joined FB for the first time, I chose to be honest and create a band page. The Page with fewer likes will be removed from Facebook and you will not be able to unmerge it.That Was Easy! Okay, maybe not. Youll need to find it, unzip it and then access the folders inside. This may be caused by your attempt to merge too many pages.And I dont know why. I have googled the problem and tried to solve it but can not find a way at all. I have to log into what is a business page and then select my business page ie i cannot go straight into Hayden Murtagh Photography i seem to have log into HMPHOTOUK (email address). And, according to FB, you cant do the process again! Louise Mc Donnell Hi Mark, Im finding the same issue&. Is it possible to Import the data that I exported from the old profile? To populate this new page with info and history? Dorian Id like to know the same thing. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Hope that helps!Jon Jade Dowling Hi there, I am trying to convert my profile into a fan page as it is a business and I didnt realise I couldnt have a business page as a profile. Would it be safe to go in and just deactivate and delete the company profile? Jon Loomer How many friends does that profile have? If youre using it as a shell and have set the CMO up as an admin, you should be safe to continue to manage it as is. That was the first thing I had been trying to address since the conversion. Do I need to add my name again, or one similar? j. Will they all transfer? Kunnamkulam Friendz i cant convert my profile in to a page please help when trying to convert they telling that you are merging too many pages Sarah Hi, I already convert my profile to a business page, but i couldnt merge the duplicate pages (Im the admin of the two Pages with similar names, i Checked the box next to the Page i want to merge with, but it doesnt work. I also have an existing page with around 1,000 fans but with the wrong url. Wondering if you had any ideas. Theres a button to claim the business as mine, it only asks my phone numbers. This has worked surprisingly well (although Ive never actually had to use the form).Anyway, that got surprisingly long& But I thought Id chime in and give you my experiences. All of your posts, photos, bios and anything associated with the account. Can someone hep please? Megan Moore Johnson Can I ask if you or anyone knows once you have downloaded the timeline how to do you get the info back on the newly created buisness page? Can you upload the backup? Or do you have to pull it all over one by one from that downloaded file? Thanks in advance for any assistance 5a02188284
download facebook chat at getjar.comfacebook code is not sentfacebook account creator chomikujfacebook chat en espa ol para celularios facebook like button examplehtc facebook downloadtobi facebook 50 codefacebook java 320x480 downloadhow to get thousands of facebook page likesfacebook app very slow 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le village gaulois Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> DIPLOMATIE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation